I can only map it as a drive when I can connect to the share, right? So
I did this before via "add network location" and entered the path of the
share \\server\share which is in my case \\MUSIC\music, but windows
could not find the server.

I have enabled SMB1 support again, could not see the share. Then, as per
the "solution" in the trouble shooting I already linked to before
https://forums.raspberrypi.com/viewtopic.php?t=200482, I changed the
registry value for
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LanmanWorkstation\Parameters\AllowInsecureGuestAuth
and set it to 1 to enable insecure Guest auth, as I had done before. The
network location again appeared in the explorer. This was the case with
the 64 GB USB drive. I mapped it to a drive letter and it was even
showing capacity!

I do not know why capacity was suddenly shown, I had fiddled before with
some PowerShell commands. I had first entered some lookup command:
Get-SmbServerConfiguration | select
EnableSMB1Protocol,EnableSMB2Protocol
SMB1 naturally was disabled, SMB2 (which is also 3) enabled, as per
Win10 default. I was actually looking if I could update or reinstall the
protocols, but ended up entering the command to enable SMB1 again via
PowerShell: Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName
smb1protocol.
Maybe this changed something? Whatever has happened: I have now an
insecure SMB1 login, but what I get is the full space of the storage
device. Here is the thing: it also works with the HDD, it show all 931
GB when mapped to a drive letter as a network drive. This does not feel
good, I hope this backdoor will not be exploited, but the share works
somehow.