Man in a van wrote:

> I'm sorry that I can't help as I'm using Tidal at the mo :)

I think you might be talking at cross purposes here.  The LMS Connect
app allows you to "share" albums and playlists from the native Android
Qobuz and Tidal apps (and others) to LMS.  In effect allowing you to
control playback via LMS from native Android streamaing Apps.  The
question from scslite was whether there was an equivalent to LMS Connect
for iPhones, it was not a question about the Qobuz or Tidal native
iPhone apps or about the Qobuz or Tidal plugins for LMS.  BTW the LMS
Qobuz plugin does deliver the "full HD experience".