I've been seen some really odd behavior over the past 24 hours.

First there are some issues with LMS not scanning the media folders (see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?116076-Not-Scanning-Media&p=1049776#post1049776.
This is still not resolved.)

I'm using SDT v5-11-21 on a Win10 PC. During the overnight, it stopped
displaying on my Radio, but is showing on my Touch. I restated LMS. I
restarted the Radio. Nothing. SDT does not appear in Extras.

C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs\plugin contains superdatetime.prefs and
customclockhelper.prefs (among others.)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\Plugins is empty. Is this where
SDT and Custom Clock should be?

Thanks.