gorman wrote:
> Ok, before updating... is it possible to use ignore.txt to tell both
> plugin and analyzer to ignore .CUE files? They are in my rips folders
> but I do not want to have them analysed, being afraid that it would lead
> to each track appearing twice (or worse: being included and then not
> working, since the cue files are there to recreate the CD in case of
> need, but the tracks have been split in separate files). EAC calls them
> "non compliant CUE", for whatever reason. I want those ignored.

"ignore" is applied after analysis. The DB has an "ignore" column. When
looking for tracks to match ones marked "ignore" are ignored. But as
they are in the DB, with analysis, should they be in your queue thay can
be still used as seed tracks.

CUE files are only used if their name matches a track name. e.g.
"album.cue" *must* have a corresponding "album.flac", "album.ogg", or
"album.mp3" etc. This has not really changed between releases. Prior to
0.1.0 if a matching cue was found for (e.g.) "album.flac" the whole
album was skipped. Now the album will be split it its individual tracks
for analysis.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.