streifenleopard wrote:
> That would be the Dateiarten bit in the German language version? I have
> to put all flac related items to 'deactivated'?

You just need to add "flac"  (without the "" marks) under Disabled Audio
File Extensions  (Deaktivierte Audiodateierweiterungen), at the top of
the Settings>Advanced>File Types page.

You don't need to set the FLAC decoders to deactivated, as those
settings won't be used, since LMS won't index the FLAC files once you've
disabled that extension and therefore won't need to decode any.

Duet x 3, via various hi-fi. LMS running on Raspberry Pi OS (Debian 10)
+ OMV on a Pi4 (4GB RAM) in an Argon Neo case.