Paul Webster wrote:
> I know that there is a long standing issue in my Now Playing plugins
> when they are not the head of the playing queue.
> LMS calls the plugin even though no song is playing from it and my
> plugins can get confused.
> I’ll get around to it eventually but it is a pain to diagnose and
> resolve given the way that they work.

I wasn't looking for a resolution, just an observation. You guys already
do enough for us.

I will do some more testing. I'll see if I can make it happen with a non
RNP group, or, see what happens with all RNP and report back

Ill also see what happens with this exact scenario with squeezecntrl,
and default skin.

Jim