A user has raised an 'issue'
(https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/issues/579) stating that
LMS's CPU load is much higher (spikes at staer) when playing a Qobuz
track that has been integrated with LMS's library. The user thinks this
is becasue of Material skin, CPU load is better when this is
uninstalled. The user has sent me 2 logs one where CPU load is OK
(playback from Qobuz menu) and one when CPU load is high (playback from
music library). I've inspected these, and see no real difference -
message/second is the same for both.

Do any other Qobuz users see a similar issue? I'm struggling to see how
this can be caused by Material.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.