hi, sorry if this is an obvious question: is there any way to get the
Playlist view to number tracks as "cd disc number - track number. ",
rather than the current "track number. ", please?

I have some multi-disc albums (some with 6 or more discs), and it makes
it hard to work out where I am in the playlist.

I know I can get it from "more info" via the Now Playing pull-down, but
that's a few keypresses away; it would be nice to have the option of
having "disc no - track no" in the Playlist, if possible, please?

thanks very much indeed.