mherger wrote:
> > If I do the same exact search in my browser on Qobuz I can see lists
> of
> > results greater than 200 if there are more than 200 results returned.
> > don't know if this is a known issue that has already been discussed,
> > searched the forums and could not find any replies or threads about
> the
> > topic. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks for your
> help.
>
> It's a deliberate "design decision": Qobuz would not return more than
> 200 items in one request. Thus I'd have to implement paging (sending
> multiple requests). I've decided this wasn't worth the effort for a
> search, as I personally rarely look beyond the first 20-50 items in any
>
> kind of search.

Thanks for the quick reply. I can do longer searches in the browser and
see if anything is of interest. The longer searches are mostly helpful
with classical music, where a lot of results can be generated for a
composer or orchestra. I was looking for a setting to resolve the 200
limit for awhile, so I won't have to do that any longer. Thanks again
for your help.