Hi,

I attached server.log with player.source set to INFO.

I've had the issue for quite some time now, it survived the Windows
upgrade 10->11, a CPU change (Intel i7-3770T => i9-11900T) and the
change from Avira to Avast.
Problem occurs also when Avast is completely turned off.

I _think_ the "2:30 WAV-thought" doesn't apply here, because different
tracks stop much later.

Unfortunately I can only test on Windows - in the github-thread I
mentioned above, @kwarklabs said "the convert.conf line matched is
correct, the transcoding you are seeing is expected behaviour and is
unavoidable without switching operating system/hardware.". On their
machine the transcoding goes mp4->aac which differs from the way it is
done on Windows (mp4->faad->flac), as far as I understand....

Another weird thing just happens: a mix seems to play through on
Squeezelite-X. It still doesn't on both hardware players, though
(classic2 and boom). This must be related to changes in socketwrapper
1.12beta.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37698|