coyrls wrote:
> That doesn't seem to solve the problem that you described, which was not
> finding the playlists you wanted when you searched for "Late Night Jazz"
> in the Qobuz apps but finding them when you searched via the LMS Qobuz
> plugin.

It solves the problem for me perfectly..... Once again... If you use a
Qobuz app for your phone or PC, you can indeed find the User Created
Playlists by searching... And if you mark that Playlist as a Favorite
(Or 'subscribe' to it) , it will now show up in the Qobuz Web Control
under 'My Playlists'... And it will also show up in LMS under 'My
Playlists' - Which is exactly what I was trying to accomplish.