SamY wrote:
> Possibly my favorite Material feature is "Transfer queue". It's great
> for bringing the music with me to another room with just a click.
> However, I am having one problem with it and, of course, it only happens
> when playing content from Qobuz. (Sorry, Craig...) When I transfer the
> queue (in this case, a Qobuz album) to a new player, the music
> immediately starts right where where it left off. But when the current
> song ends, it repeats. And repeats. And repeats, as though "repeat
> track" is selected (it isn't) or it has the hiccups. I have to manually
> go the queue and slap it on the back by hitting the next song button.
> From then on, it proceeds through the queue as expected. I know you
> don't have a streaming service to test with but the problem is easily
> recreatable for me as it occurs every time. Let me know what sort of
> debug info would be helpful. Thanks.

Are you moving, copying, or swapping? If its moving or copying can you
pleae try the 'Music Walk With Me' plugin. Does that have the same
issue? As Material's code for this is based upon that. Either way if it
wors for local files, but streaming has an issue, then sounds like this
-might- be a issue with the streaming plugin.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.