Hello Paul, do you think there would be a way between Material skin and
your plugin to show more than 3 elements of information? I use playlists
in which I store different FIP streams (FIP / Rock / Nouveautes etc) and
when I want to skip a track that I don’t like I actually switch to one
of the other streams. Unfortunately if I want to display the name of the
station I cannot display the album nor the year (and, importantly for
me, I can’t display the AllMusic review of the album).

There is ample space on a PC to have all of it, how about adding a
setting allowing to add a 4th line with the station name? (I guess it
would require a change on Materal skin?)

Or maybe a setting to concatenate the Track Title and the Station name
(that way other plugins keep artist and album), e.g.:
Babooshka
(FIP (HLS))
Kate Bush
The whole story / 1980

In any case thanks for a fantastic plugin that I use daily!