Paytheprice wrote:
> On the Touch time and date are a running belt which I do not like. Is it
> possible to stop it?
Reducing the font size or changing the position of the time and date
Custom Clock items might help.  The answers below will give you tips on
how to make these changes.

If you post the Custom Clock settings file you are using on your Touch I
would be happy to take a look a look at it.

> As the location ID for Wunderground is working, in SDT, is there a
> chance to change the idicated weather from weather.com to there?
Yes.  In Custom Clock Helper (LMS Settings>Advanced tab>Custom Clock
Helper) you can change the weather.com macro variables to the equivalent
Wunderground macro variables.  For example, change %T to %E to change
weather.com Celsius temperature to Wunderground Celsius temperature.

To do this;
- Load your Custom Clock settings file in Custom Clock Helper by
selecting it in Clock Styles pull-down.
- Select the item you want to change using the Items pull-down.
- Change the variable or variables located in the sdtformat field.

Some macro variables are available using the pull-down selections in
Custom Clock Helper settings.  However, many more are available
including those for Wunderground data.  Most all of the SDT macro
variables are documented on the SDT Player Settings webpage (LMS
Settings>Player tab>SuperDateTime)

> Is there a chance to change from yellow to an other colour?
Yes.  Load your Custom Clock settings file in Custom Clock Helper by
selecting it in Clock Styles pull-down.
Select the item you want to change colors using the Items pull-down.
Change the color using the Color pull-down.