I have decided to add information into the PERFORMER tag in all my Flac
files, to bee able to browse by musicians using Custom Scan and Custom
Browse (just as described in this excellent article:
http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Setup:_Add_custom_tag_information_to_SlimServer).
But I'm not certain what tagging software to use. Among others, I have
tried Tag&Rename, mp3Tag, dBPowerAmp. None of them have the PERFORMER
tag. I have tried using the CONDUCTOR tag, but the different tagging
programs seems to handle this tag different. Can anyone recommend me a
good - and safe - tagging program for this purpose?

--
jazztime