Hi Guys, I've just changed my router and had to factory reset my
chromecast audio device. After setting it up again it works ok from apps
on my phone but will not play from chromecast Bridge. The device is
found by media server but on pressing play the progress bar moves but
there is no sound, pressing pause/stop causes the track to repeat (no
sound). I have erased the castbridge.xml file and re generated it to no
avail. I have removed the plugin and reinstalled it but still I can't
get it to work.

The only clue I have is that the log file says 'bind_socket:397 cannot
bind socket 1112'

Any help would be appreciated.