erland;221370 Wrote:
> This is possible with Custom Browse.
> There isn't any predefined template for it yet, but I should be able to
> write one for you unless you like to do it yourself.

I don't know how to do it myself - so, it would be great, if you could
do it!

> Is it something like this ?

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Should it list the different versions by listing artists, or should
> it instead list albums or both albums and artists ?
It looks right - but I'm not quite certain how to read the code ;-).
Perhaps like this:

Code:
--------------------

  Now Playing
  1. When I Fall In Love
  Title: When I Fall In Love
  <List of artists>
  <List of albums>

--------------------

Let me give you an example with the title "When I Fall In Love". I have
- among others - these versions in my collection (artists, albums):
- Miles Davis, The Complete Live At The Plugged Nickel 1965 (disc 1)
- Miles Davis, The Complete Live At The Plugged Nickel 1965 (disc 3)
- Bill Evans, Portrait In Jazz
- Keith Jarrett, Still Live
- Keith Jarrett, At The Blue Note (disc 3)
- Keith Jarrett, Whisper Not
- Keith Jarrett, Inside Out
- Brad Mehldau / Jorge Rossy, When I Fall In Love

So when playing lets say the Bill Evans version, it would be very
usefull to be able to quickly browse to any of the other versions.
First to browse those artist who perform this title, second selecting
which artist you would like to hear, third to browse the versions of
this title by this artist (listed as albums), and fourth selecting
which version of the title you would like to hear:
1. Browse: Miles Davis, Bill Evans, Keith Jarrett, Brad Mehldau
2. Selecting Keith Jarrett
3. Browse: Still Live, At The Blue Note, Whisper Not, Inside Out
4. Selecting Whisper Not
... and then When I Fall In Love by Keith Jarrett from Whisper Not is
playing

Thank you very much in advance!!

--
jazztime