Well now I've downloaded that patch for the -second- time, it seems to
work.  Odd.

Anyway, the dynamic tag scheme works, and is the browse system I want
:)  There are just two problems, and both should be pretty quick to
fix, I think:

1 - the extra click referred to in another thread.  If it could show
the matching albums as you make selections, that would be great.

2 - the headings of what you browse are not that helpful.  If I filter
for three genres, for example, I get
>  Custom Browse   / Classical megabrowse   / Genres   / Genre   / Genres
> / Genre   / Genres   / Genre   / Matching Albums
Which is not too helpful!  Even were I to rename some of the tags, it's
not that much use.

I would prefer it to say Genres / Baroque / Genres / Instrumental /
Genres / Violin / Matching albums.  Importance: 8/10

Erland, if you can fix these then I would consider my browsing desires
over 50% sorted, so feel free to send me your Amazon wish list link by
PM!

Cheers!

Adam

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/
'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

SB+, EAR 859, Living Voice Auditorium II plus some other stuff
SB3, Shek d2, Ming-Da MC84-C, Harbeth HL-P3ES