In refer to my github issue I am writing here to discuss an issue I am
experiencing.

https://github.com/aesculus/denonavpcontrol/issues/23#issuecomment-1296308288

LMS shows volume control in % (0% - 100%). My AVR shows also volume in %
(0%-98%). When I set LMS volume to 5%, it is translated to 20% on my
AVR. 10% is translated to 28.5% on my AVR and so on.

I do not know if this is intended behavior or not. In my opinion, this
does not make much sense and is not straightforward. Why would I want to
have two different % values for one player? I think such a nonlinear
behavior only makes sense for transforming % to dB and vice versa.

The behavior is independent from client apps (Squeezer, LMS Material).

So if this behavior is a bug, please see my github issue as a bug
report. If the behavior is intended, please see this as a feature
request, to get an optional 1:1 volume transfer, where 5% in LMS is 5%
on my AVR and 10% is 10% and so on.