My upnp device (Naim NAC272) disappeared from the list of players when I
upgraded to v2.0.2. I'm running in LMS 8.2.0 on a Linux Mint OS.
In the plugin settings I saw a configuration file for the Naim even
though it didn't show in the Players List. I deleted the configuration
and tried to Generate a new one, but now I cannot Generate a new config
file. I press Generate and wait but nothing changes, and no devices
found. I've tried both versions of the binary.
I have used a upnp app to check the Naim does show on the network (as a
MediaRenderer:1) and that's working fine. It's just that the plugin
doesn't find it or generate a config file.
Is there a way I can downgrade from v2.0.2?
Thank you