d6jg wrote:
> I have 3 LMS instances all with BBC Sounds 2.25.5 installed. In all 3
> cases I have been inexplicably logged out and can’t sign back in.
> I fear another raft of BBC changes at fault.

Is it possible that you have been signed in for 2 years?  If so, the
security token it stores as a cookie expires after that time and you
would be required to log in again (as the plugin does not store your
login and password).  What I'm expecting to happen is that all you need
to do is login again.  Although, as you can imagine, I'm not sure
exactly what state all the various security cookies are in at that point
and how that affects sign-in again.  I've tried to simulate it by
changing expiry dates etc, but I can't recreate this reported error, the
login again works fine.
To try to mitigate any problems in version 2.25.5 I changed it so that
when you do a sign in from the settings page it always does a sign out
to clear out any residual security tokens.  So I'm surprised you are
having problems.

What would be great is if you still have an LMS instance in a state
where you can't log in, if you could Private message me a copy of your
'cookies.dat' file   it is usually in the slimserver/Cache folder.  If
you shutdown LMS before retrieving that will ensure all cached cookies
have been written to the file.  I should be able to try and recreate the
problem then.  Thank you.

Stuart McLean

expectingtofly plugins :
'bbc sounds' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin),'
global player (uk)'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_globalplayer_plugin), 'times
radio' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_times_radio_plugin),  'uk
radio player'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_ukradioplayer_plugin), 'virgin
radio (uk)' (https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_virgin_radio_plugin)
and the 'radio favourites plugin'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_radio_favourites_plugin)

for bbc sounds help see the 'bbc sounds wiki'
(https://github.com/expectingtofly/lms_bbc_sounds_plugin/wiki).