slartibartfast wrote:
> Where there is no track artwork and only what seems to be the station
> artwork it doesn't get stuck and continues to display the correct track
> info. It also doesn't have a track time indicator with an obvious end
> point. When it froze the track time bar had reached the end.

I suspect their data.
I leave the track details in place for X seconds after a scheduled end.
This is to try to step it switching to a station logo between each track
- especially annoying if the track timings are not quite right.

Try with their web player running alongside. If that is showing things
that I miss then maybe I can work out what they are doing differently
and adapt.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin