larry87 wrote:
> Thanks
>
> I just tested it and to me it behaves exactly like Spotify Connect.
> Run Deezer on my phone
> Select Deezer Connect > select a device where Deezer is running (e.g. my
> Mac device)
> Connection established
> Use my phone to control what plays on my Mac, while the mac does the
> streaming.
>

> LE. But I think this is just being rolled out, so perhaps the API will
> be updated soon

Again, it appears to only control another instance of the full-blown
Deezer App.

Spotify Connect controls the stream to a tiny, headless daemon, which
has no UI, runs in the background, on pretty much any OS, which is why
it's supported on so many devices.  Perhaps Deezer will release a
similar daemon, we shall have to wait for their official announcement.

piTouch™ w/JustBoom DigiHat -> RME ADI-2 DAC FS -> JBL 305P MkII
monitors; LMS 8.2 on piCorePlayer/Pi 4;  Material Skin.