New version

I have made a small technical change to make it simpler to update the
custom conf template that is generated. v0.9.39

These now live in a script called TemplateConfig.pm

I am not suggesting that anyone should need to edit this, but if you
understand how the custom.conf setup works you should be able to edit
this and change the version number at the top for it to get picked up.
I have also amended the flac profile and added a profile for wmal as I
found that wma files were not being picked up properly. Not that wma
files cannot have replay gain set, so it is likely that you will get
clipping if you run this through Inguz.

As usual the install will probably require two restarts of the server.

I also found that to get mp3 picked up I had to change my settings in
the file types like this
Settings -> advanced tab
choose file types - see mp3 below:

and for wma lossless

|Filename: wma lossless.png                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39248|