In the same room I have another Raspi (Raspbian Buster), connected to my
main stereo system with a Hifi Berry DAC, connected with eth0, works
also as bridged AP.
I have just fixed a problem where the DAC would kill the wifi, moving
the channel from 1 to 3.
I found the solution here:
https://www.hifiberry.com/blog/wlan-driver-bug-in-raspberry-pi-kernel/
As a side effect, it looks like the stuttering has reduced a lot (I
would almost say vanished, but I am wary to say it is solved).
Interference between the two?
Maybe I should find a way to turn down just the BT on the AP.

Madamina, il catalogo รจ questo... town: Musical Fidelity Dr.Thomas,
Preamp II, Infinity 7K, Squeezebox Classic (2), 2 Squeezelite bt on
Raspi, Raspberry Pi 2 with HiFiBerry, Ubuntu 22.4 LTS server
country: Musical Fidelity A-5, Infinity Renaissance 90, Musical Fidelity
A120, Sonus Faber Concertino, Squeezebox Classic, SB Touch, Raspberry Pi
2 with HiFiBerry, Raspberry Pi Zero-w bt, Raspberry Pi 3 server with
Debian Buster on Arm7