yeomanspc wrote:
> Running Max2play on Odroid U2 version 2.56.  LMS 8.2 is installed.
> Trying to update to 8.3 or 8.4 (nightly).
> On the Max2play Squeezebox server page I am selecting 'show available
> versions' and then picking either 8.3 or 8.4.  Select 'Squeezebox server
> start install' and it seems to run ok, and ends the job with Squeezebox
> installed, but I still only see 8.2 running.
> I have tried shutting down and restarting, and stopping LMS before
> update all to no avail.
> Pretty sure I am doing something daft, but there is no log/debug to see
> what.
> Any ideas?

There is a small interface bugÂ… When selecting the version in the drop
down, you need to check the box with the URL below: you will need to
click in that box and click again on the drop down for the URL to be
updated.

39309

|Filename: 4A4A613D-FB7A-4E72-8078-71F85B054B57.jpeg                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39309|

Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer ---
iPeng & Material --- LMS Version: 8.3.1 - 1668787267 on Pi4 4GB -
Max2Play --- Qobuz