I'm not sure whether this is related to the current conversation, but
for a year or two I have been using UPnPBridge with my Kef LSX speakers.
It has been a most successful partnership, allowing me to control
(switch on and adjust volume) the speakers via LMS. As of yesterday,
UPnPBridge does not move on at the end of a track.

I had this problem intermittently when I first set UPnPBridge up and I
overcame it by using the Flow option and transcoding to PCM. That is
still set, but playback stops at the end of each track whether the
source is Qobuz or locally-stored FLACs.

For now I've switched back to using Toslink (RPi with a HAT) but I do
miss the convenience of UPnPBridge. Is it likely that a recent change to
the plugin is causing my problem?