I feel I need to say a few things after the (continuing) difficulties
that happened with the recent updated of my apps (bridges & others).
First, I'm sorry for the frustration it created which of course was not
intended. I've spent countless hours refactoring my whole system (apps &
build tools) that really needed a big dust off for me to continue
working on those. I've then released them in the dev repository and all
the issues that people reported I've been fixed, so after 1+ month I've
decided to do a "full" release. I should have been more careful and not
release them all at the same time as obviously the permutation and
combination of use cases have grown way above and beyond my imagination.
So again, that is my mistake and I apologize for the disruption

BUT

Although the vast majority have been very kind, patient and helpful by
taking logs, I've also been extremely irritated by the reaction of some,
here in the forum or through pm (that will stay private needless to say,
I find public shaming disgusting). First, as some pointed out, all this
if for free and is the result of countless late hours and weekends of
work, please don't forget it. Then, some really need to work on their
attitude in life when, taking the first point into account, they throw a
huge tantrum because they can't stand being deprived of (a part of)
their music system for a day or two. What kind of reaction is that? What
level of entitlement is that? What lack of sense of hierarchy of things
in life is that? Is this the end of the world? Is this unacceptable to
you and yourself because the world owes you?

I am, like most of you, a user of other's free work, including code that
I integrate in my apps. And yes, when something does not work or when
there is an obvious bug or when an update breaks thing, I am upset and
frustrated. But I keep that for myself, it stays an inner voice and I
don't send angry email to a poor gal or guy who offered her/his time and
did, like I do all the time, m i s t a k e s.

Last thing: there is a reason why I have a dev repository, so that you
all can help me testing before releasing on main channel. I can't do
that without your help, testing is the most difficult but most needed
job. You can chose to stay out of dev and wait for "the others" to do
the job for you, that of course hurts my sense of community, but in
addition, you're hurting yourself because ultimately, there will be no
new releases or disastrous releases like the one I did. Is dev for
everybody? No, but think about it and give if you want something in
return.

LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch,
1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW,
2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha
WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3