bakker_be wrote:
> Hi, with the current energy prices being what they are I've shut down my
> original server (Lenovo Dual Xenon P700 workstation) as it was solely
> responsible for around 30% of my total electricity consumption :eek:
> I've moved my home automation (Home Assistant) to a Pi 3 I had laying
> around, and moved my LMS to an UP Board
> (https://up-board.org/up/specifications/) using Daphile as it's the X86
> equivalent of pCP. I've done a full new analysis on my laptop (Win11),
> copied the DB over to the LMS, all fine, but for some reason I don't get
> any mixes :confused:

Don't think you would needed to have run a re-analysis, bliss only
stores relative paths. e.g. If you have
"c:\MyMusic\LMS\Artist\Album\Track.mp3" and bliss-analyser is configured
to find music in "C:\MyMusic\LMS" then it will only store
"Artist/Album/Track.mp3" in the DB. When the mixer runs it first removes
your LMS music paths (as configured in LMS's server settings) and sends
the relative part - e.g if LMS was on a Pi4 with music path
"/var/lib/music" then "/var/lib/music/Artist/Album/Track.mp3" is
converted to "Artist/Album/Track.mp3" - which matches the path in the
DB.

Basically, you probably need to check the paths used for analysis and
the paths LMS is configured for - and see if they can see the same
sub-paths within. You can use (e.g.) SQLiteBrowser to see what paths are
stored in the DB.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.