Philippe,
First, I want to thank you for all your hard work on developing products
that support the LMS/squeezebox system.  Of course, it is not just you
but there are many others that volunteer their own time to contribute.
You have every right to be annoyed when someone complains in the manner
you have described.

This community will respond in a polite manner to a question that has
been asked before without a snarky response of “did you search for ‘x’”.
I am amazed how quickly, and the enormous effort people, will take to
help a person resolve a problem that might be unique to that person’s
equipment and set-up.

All I can say is, there are a lot of people on this forum that truly
appreciate your effort, so please do not let the rude minority get to
you.  :)

Paul