For what it's worth, I figured out my problem.  The plugin uses the full
path name to do the match.  In iTunes, my music appears to be in
g:\music\rock\Beatles..., but my Linux machine where SlimServer is
running, the directory is /media/music/rock/Beatles...

By doing a global search and replace on /media to g:\, the problem goes
away.

I guess if my share was from the root directory, it wouldn't be an
issue, but that's not how I want my mapping to be set up.  I'll just
have to automate the global search and replace somehow.

--
maggior