mherger wrote:
> >> Can you sign out and back in again?
> > Ok, but where? in the Spotty settings page in LMS?
>
> Yes, at the top you should be able to delete the account(s), then add
> them back again.

YES! it works again on all the devices, with just my account logged in.
I now have trouble to log in the other familly accounts (Authentication
error with user/pwd login), but I will investigate...

mherger wrote:

> > I just think about something : the Spotty plugin is working fine on
> some
> > of my devices/client, and only fail to get token on 3 devices/client.
>
> Is it the device you're using, or the account you're using with those
> devices?
>
> > That look like it is the device which is trying to get the token, and
> > not the server.
> > How can I test on a specific device/client?
>
> You can't. It's all handled by the server. Therefore I rather believe
> that the account information used for those devices might be invalid.
I did not use an specific account for a specific device.
All the accounts are usually accessible on all the devices menu.
I did not understand what you're talking about : how can I use a
specific account on a specific device?

Thank you for helping :)