On 26/08/07, mikes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dr.
> I'm a fairly recent Moose adopter (since .56) and we just love it.  I
> have Moose running on and off from 3 different PC's (none of which is
> the SlimServer) and randomly get Unhandled Exceptions.  Interestingly
> it appears that one PC gets them far more often than the others.  I
> upgraded to .58 on this PC and it has happened again.  The text from
> the message is included below.  Let me know if there is any other
> inofrmation I can provide.

Interesting.. I saw this a couple of times a while back, but never tracked
it down. Did you have the cover chooser open, or any other moose windows
when it happened ? Also, is it repeatable ? If so, is there anything strange
or different about the coverart for the song that goes wrong ?

--
- Dr Lovegrove
http://www.rusticrhino.com/drlovegrove