*wow*

WOOOOW !!!
This is working incredibly well, this is such efficient !!! :D
I've plaid a couple of hours with sliders in parallel of making review
of tracks played in bliss.db using DB.browser
the weighting algorithm do exactly what is it for and work pretty well,
no mistake !!

Here are my settings that play incredibly consistent mix for me
39525

By studying the database of my music collection, I noticed that you
could eventually regroup some choma settings in 2 subcategory (= 2
sliders)
Actually chroma 1 to 6 and chroma 7 to 10 seems to work together as you
can see
39526

Not sure it make sense, you tell me

Happy to finally get the killer plugin !!! 1000 Thx for all

|Filename: Screenshot_20221222_102156.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39526|