myquealer;223298 Wrote:
> Do you know what the client is listed as? I don't see anything obviously
> exclusive to Squeezbox.
>
> I think there are several apps using my site that use a curl client.
> Over 14,000,000 requests so far this month from curl clients.

Hey Mike-

I forgot that I had to override the default user-agent to get
sirius.com to talk to the plugin and I did the same for requests to
Dogstar.  The specific user agent string I'm using is:
'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.1)
Gecko/20061204 Firefox/2.0.0.1'

I suppose this could exactly match a non-squeezebox but by now I'd
think most people would have auto-upgraded/patched to a newer version
of Firefox.

-Greg

--
GoCubs