dbarenberg;223305 Wrote:
> There is definitely no cache at that location. D:\Program
> Files\slimserver\server\CPAN\cache exists.  I had cleared it earlier.
> D:\Program Files\slimserver\server\lib\cache exists but is empty.
Odd...  I have a Program Files\slimserver\server\cache and there are
files in there that have today's timestamp on them.  I have that folder
in both my 6.5 and 7.0 installations.  I also have those other cache
folders.  Not sure why you wouldn't have that folder.  Did you
accidentally delete the entire folder instead of just the contents of
it?  Maybe try a fresh SS7.0 install and see if it appears.

-Greg

--
GoCubs