Yannzola;225260 Wrote:
> Just reinstalled Trackstat 1.40 and clicked export to MusicIp via Custom
> Scan 1.23.
>
> EDIT: Once again, upgrading to Trackstat 1.40 caused the inability to
> communicate ratings data to Musicip mixer (as per original post) either
> via remote or WebUI. In either case, Import?export to MIP seems to be
> broken.

1. Did you restart SlimServer after the installation of the new Custom
Scan and TrackStat version ? (If you didn't, restart SlimServer and try
again)

2. If a restart doesn't help. Goto the Custom Scan web interface and
select the "MusicIP Statistics Export" module and look at the
properties. From the log it looks like "MusicIP hostname" and "MusicIP
port" is empty. This is a bit strange because they should have been set
to localhost and port number 10002 during the upgrade if this was the
values you had in the previous TrackStat version. I'd like to know how
the values on all parameters look like and also if the previous
TrackStat values is shown there correctly. After you have checked this
you can enter the correct values if they isn't there alread and then
click the Save button to make sure they are really stored.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))