Simple question. How to get BBC URL from AlienBBC to be read on
SqueezeNetwork?

Just got Slimserver up and running and I have installed AlienBBC to
listen to the BBC from within Australia. All is going well.

Now I've added a bunch of BBC radio stations to my 'Favourites' list on
Slimserver but this means that my computer must always be on. Is there
anyway to add these stations to the SqueezeNetwork Favourites, so that
I can listen without having to activate the computer?

I've tried copying the URL's from both the BBC site and from the
AlienBBC but nether work. The BBC URL times out (BBC is UK only) and
the AlienBBC URL isn't accepted when I type it in the SqueezeNetwork
fav list.

--
Surry