bpa;227176 Wrote:
> giles,
>
> In mplayer.sh int the following lines.

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> The "${10}" should be changed to "${12}" to handle WMA files.
>
> However since you have modified mplayer.sh I am not sure whether you
> have changed the number of arguments passed to mplayer.sh

I think my mplayer.sh is unmodified (or it was until I made the fix you
suggested a few minutes ago!)

What I did yesterday to get things working was batch rename all my
files/directories to replace spaces with underscores.  Seems to work
after a fashion, but the player typically gets half way through an
album and then stops.  am hoping the change you suggested fixed that
:)

thanks again.

Giles

--