sfraser;231222 Wrote:
> Hi guys i am trying to get this plugin to work, but keep on getting the
> error message "Problem: cannot open file" when I hit play at the "audio
> input 0" menu. Does this seem like an error with the way i installed the
> plugin , or an error with mapping the sound card output to the sound
> recording device within the MS audio properties section of windows? I
> have tried several input options and keep on getting the same error
> message?
>
> By the way Slimserver service is 6.5.4, installed on a  Media Centre
> SP2 PC. My sound card is a M-Audio Delta 2496 .Any help would be
> appreciated

I turned on debugging, The error message is as follows:

Prevent Standby plugin: client Wired1 (Family Room) in playmode stop
Prevent Standby plugin: starting timer
WavIn - new openRemoteStream begin...
Couldn't find conversion command for wavin:0
Backtrace:

any ideas?

--
sfraser

2 Chan. System
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2

Home theater System
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi