Weeeel, I did fix a bug last night that was corrupting the passwords
when you changed any other settings, so it's not impossible that I
introduced a new one.
Although I did test changing my password and other settings
independently, I never tried entering a new login or starting from
scratch.

You could try checking the logs, the plugin prints out all of the saved
settings each time the web page is displayed.
There could be a clue there...

James