One more thought - Love and Ban seem to be working fine, but there is no
visual feedback on the player when I select either of them.  That's fine
for Ban, because the track changes, but with Love, it's difficult to
tell if I've actually done anything.

When you click right, would it be possible to get some kind of
equivilent to the old "update sent to Last.fm" message?

Although, thinking about it, I guess it's fine so long as you know
that's the way the plugin now works, and a move to another screen might
be just as annoying.

Ok, I'm talking myself out of this idea, but will post anyway in case
others have a view!

--
Siduhe