mick_w;235451 Wrote:
> Has anyone tried the SlimFX skin with SqueezeCenter 7.0 ?
>
> If so, does it work?

I tried it briefly with a build from a couple weeks ago, and I think it
worked fine except for a new feature I was working on. I've actually put
a fair amount of time into it recently...hoping to have a new version
out before *too* long...though I'm sort of in the middle of a few too
many things. (I decided to rework large chunks of infrastructure code,
but it turned out to be more time consuming than expected).

I'm hoping to interface with Rhapsody etc. in 7.0.

--
gsamsa