I don't know really.
I'll wait and see what the official LastFM plugin can/can't do. LastFM
have never published any specs for the new radio service so it will be
interesting to see what is considered 'official' features and whether
there is any value in adding 'unofficial' services to that.

I took a look at the new AudioScrobbler plugin - it's *so* much cleaner
than SlimScrobbler, but that's the benefit of starting from scratch!
I think the tracking code is a bit simplistic though - for example it
seems to me that if you start a track and then immediately pause it, it
would still get submitted at the time limit, though you've not actually
listened to it.

Having said that, it would be nice if the new plugin published a 'track
played' event so that other plugins (i.e. TrackStat and iTunesUpdate)
could use it.

James

--
James