haunyack;238573 Wrote:
> Thanks Michael,
> Although I do not seem to have much luck running headless, the mix
> function is working now for SC as long as I use the GUI and start MIP
> before SC.
> Not the most elegant solution, but untill I get to the bottom of my
> problem I'll run with it.
> Stability issues are mostly from me mucking it up trying to get SC to
> respond to the headless server.
>
> .

You absolutely have to start MIP before SC, otherwise it just doesn't
work.  And the port used by the API has to match that set in the SC
settings page.  Other than that - and making sure you do a full clear
and rescan the first time you set this up - there isn't much you can
really tweak.

Can you get mixes to work from the SB player? Just push and hold the
Play button on your selected seed track and you should see a message
about MIP mixing... and you then get your playlist presented ready to
play.  Note that it will not start playing automatically but needs a
further normal press of Play once the list is generated.

davep

--
davep