Sorry I'm revisiting this thread, but I just have my setup finally setup
the way I'd like it.  PC in the basement, Slimbox hooked up upstairs.
I'm trying to use this plugin, it looks awesome, but crashes slim.exe
once it tries to run the shutdown script.

SlimServer Version: 6.5.2 - 12047 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

I've tried several combos in the plugins setup, pointing to a batch
file etc, even just "shutdown -s" to no avail.

Any ideas or updates to this plugin would be great.  I hate to have to
boot my PC close by just to shutdown the PC downstairs.

Thanks,
.kb

--
kbeast