We are pleased announce a new release of AlienBBC. This release is a
beta release of v2.00 and is only compatible with SqueezeCenter 7.0. As
this is a BETA release we cannot a fully support it, also if things
change in 7.0 then this release may stop working - it has been tested
with revision r15023.

This release addresses the following issues:
- Fix problem with skip forward/backwards.
- Fix display of Gaelic accented characters
- Add alien icon
- Refresh menus on startup
- Updates to menu structure

The update can be downloaded from http://www.x2systems.com/alienbbc/.

Please post any comments or suggestions to the Slim Devices 3rd Party
Plugins forum (please post individual issues as new posts rather than
replying to this post).

Thanks, The AlienBBC Team

--
Neil Sleightholm