I have intermittent audio dropouts only when playing Sirius.
For no reason it will stop playing for a few seconds to a hour or
more.

I have had this problem for a long time but am now trying to fix it.

I have tried this on Win XP, Win Vista and Ubuntu Desktop.
Same thing, seems to lead to a hardware problem but have no problems
playing ripped music.

This points to a router/cable modem/internet problem I would think
except for one thing.
I have a MS PPC phone (i760) and have installed the SiruisWM5 program
and it will play perfectly over wifi for hours which tells me it's not
the router/modem/internet.

I have tried increasing buffer and time out but have not got ridiculous
with the settings.

I'm at a loss.

For info I have linksys cable modem, linksys WRT54G router, a 5 port
switch then a SB1.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm about ready to give up on this
thing.

Thanks Troy

--
Qyv10