> Configuring display items for the second screen is great, but I seem to
> have a strange issue all of a sudden whereby the large font settings are
> actually being displayed, scrolling over the top of the two-line display
> settings on the second screen.

Hmm... that was an issue with early versions for SC7. Should be fixed in
the latest (I'm using a Tx myself). Make sure you fully configure it.

> I've only had my Transporter a matter of a couple of hours, so I'm just
> poking around to find out what's possible.  I like the way that the
> second screen displays the artist and album on the second screen lines 1
> and 2 on the normal now-playing display (Extended Text Display), but is
> it possible to configure what gets displayed (before the MIS screensaver
> kicks in)?

Yes, there are options to define the extended display, too. They are
disabled by default. But you can select to use the screensaver's settings,
default values (SC7) or your very own.