I too have had scrolling text on the screen overlaying static text on
the second display. This using the large font, single line display. It
happened before I'd even got round to doing any but the smallest
configuration to the plugin.

BTW. Using the large text, if you just set information to appear in the
left hand panel of the screen and have no information selected for the
right the Transporter displays the information across the ehole length
of the display. This is not so with the screen on the plugin config
(even on "Live" config).

One year (or more?) later and I am going to have another attempt at
getting the Comment field to scroll on the second screen (and to be
able to turn the comment text display off an on via the remote).

It's a very clever plugin... possibly a bit too clever for me though.
:-(

Cheers.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen